Join & Donate
About the RSPB
Birds & wildlife
South East England
South West England
Join us for a guided walk at Titchwell this summer and discover the best that nature has on offer. Enjoy stunning landscapes of wind tossed reedbeds, bird filled lagoons and unspoilt beaches. We'll be on the lookout for summer migrants such as sedge and willow warblers, chiff chaffs and siskin while keeping eyes peeled for sand martins, swallows and hopefully a turtle dove or two. Experience close up views of water loving birds such as avocets, ruff and teal and possibly a marsh harrier or two wheeling across the reserve.
You’ll discover how human history has changed these landscapes and what the RSPB is doing to future proof them against the impacts of climate and coastal change.
This event will last for around one and a half hours after which we hope you’ll stay and explore the rest of Titchwell on your own. Your guide will recommend key areas of the reserve to visit and wildlife to look out for
Book online for an early bird discount on your ticket price
Why not round up your visit with a stop at our gift shop and café. Come for a walk and stay for the day!
· All paths are suitable for wheelchairs and hides are wheelchair accessible.
· Binoculars will help you get the most out of your experience and can be pre-hired at the point of ticket purchase or from our shop on arrival.
· Walking shoes are recommended and please dress for the changing coastal weather.
· Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
· While we welcome dogs on leads onto the reserve, this event is not suitable for dogs.
Terms & conditions
Charter and Statutes
About our site
Modern Slavery Act