From dabbling ducks, to wonderful waders, talk a walk around Arne to discover the birding spectacle which can be seen across the Winter months. Join one of our expert volunteers as they talk you through the varied birds species and beyond which can be found across the coastal and heathland areas of the reserve. The walk will start at 10am, meeting outside the shop/cafe.
Please be aware the RSPB may cancel this event at short notice due to adverse weather conditions. Feel free to bring any optics as you wish. Alternatively, optics are available to hire at the shop.
Image Credits: Birdwatchers: Annie Parsons and Godwit, Wigeon & Marsh Harrier: Ben Andrews (rspb-images.com)
· Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? These events are for adults, but if you would like an older child to attend, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
· What are my transport options for getting to and from the event? Where do I park? See our website for train, bus, bike, and road options. Our carpark is located on the right, at the beginning of Arne village. Arne Nature Reserve, Dorset - The RSPB
· What can I bring into the event? We recommend suitable outdoor clothing. Apply insect repellent prior to the event. You may wish to carry a drink and/or snack. No dogs, except registered assistance dogs please.
· Can I stay on the reserve after the walk? Yes, if you are an RSPB Member you have free entry to the reserve with your membership. If you are not an RSPB member this ticket includes entry to the reserve on the day of the event only.
· How can I contact the organiser with any questions? Email email@example.com. All bookings must be made online. Please do not reply to emails generated by the ticket system, as we do not receive these emails.
· What's the refund policy? If we cancel an event for any reason, you will receive a full refund. Should you need to cancel, then you receive a full refund up to three days before the event, after which no refund is available. Cancellations must be made using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
· Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Please bring printed or electronic proof of your ticket or email confirmation with you. RSPB members should bring their membership cards with them please.
IMPORTANT: We respect your privacy and will not sell your personal data to any third party. Any personal data you provide here is collected and used only for the purposes of booking this event. Your details will only be used by this event's RSPB co-ordinator and will not be shared with anyone else. For full terms and conditions click here: Microsoft Word - Events Terms and Conditions (rspb.org.uk)